Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Monday, May 20, 2002

I am a paper waster. This is why blogging is good for me. I already kill too many trees in my daily work. If I added the journals that I stop and start then the greater Georgia area would be barren.

Somehow I manage to fill a huge, industrial size garbage can each semester. In the fall, I will fill one as well. Now, over the summer the crap doesn't mulitply. Why is it that I am still purging stuff?

I am astounded by the amount of crap I have thrown away in the 15 minutes I actually worked. Amazing. I am trying to figure out a way that I can do most of my classwork, at least for the 12th grade, online next yera. I am going to try to put all my lessons and notes and materials on the server this summer (HA) if I can convince someone to get me more than 6 computers that work at the same time.

I am off to bury more poor trees now. Shameful really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home