Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Monday, May 20, 2002



It/s Monday., Didn't we just have one of these? Yuck.



I am not a snob, really I am not. I do not think that education makes a person a better person. That said, I am so tired of our annoying, power hungry school secretary I could just scream. I hadd to restrain myself just now in the office--she deserved to be whacked over the head with the permanent record I was holding, but I managed to control myself.

She yelled a t a child who was confused about today's asinine exam schedule. For years we have done it in reverse order. Heaven forbid, the child didn't read the notice and see that it was in actual order this year. Why she feels the need to make people feel stupid is beyond me. I assume it is because she has a massive inferiority complex since she never went to college. It is as if she has a mission to make those of us who did look bad. the more educated you are, the dumber she wants to make you look. I am sure it just annoys the hell out of her that I have graduated from college 3 times to her zero. I have two more graduations looming and she still has ZERO. I am so tired of having to pander to her and act like I work for her. She is the f'ing secretary for God's sake. The damn attendance clerk. She has been made to think she is God's gift to school. Chalk that up to horrible leadership up the command chain.

Mondays just suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home