Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Saturday, May 18, 2002

I am getting frustrated now. Crap. I hope no one sees the massive blunders I have made--I am a moron :-). I am making things worse instead of better. I need to accept my own limitations. One of my biggest limitations is my horrid typing. ACK!!!!

Okay--many edits later, the unfortunate table incident is now behind me and my sidebar thingy is at least rectangular again. Good God--no wonder web designers/programmers make big bucks. Give me a room full of 17 year-olds any day.

With all the changes I just tried to add, it will be a miracle if the entire blogger site doesn't crash.

Still another edit. Fuck.

Fuck again.

And another--I am supposed to be at a meeting, but I am letting W. sleep in today. Sounds like a good excuse, anyway. I could be cleaning, but blogging is more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home