Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Saturday, May 18, 2002




Baby Steps



That I have resorted to educating myself on a website called Webmonkey should be yet another insight into my life. I have so few computer skills that it is embarrassing, so I am going to attempt to add some html tags each day--maybe in a few weeks I will be able to figure out all that yada yada on the template and put links on my sidebar.

Please note the addition of


    a horizontal rule line--

    additional headlines

    colored fonts

    clickable links

    and a bulleted list without the bullets



I have to admit that it took 3 tries before this was publishable--the first time, all of my text after the web addy was blue. Then you couldn't see the link. I had to go to BYB to get some more cheat help on the link. My headlines all turned purple, too. And I still can't get those cursed bullets, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home