Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Friday, May 17, 2002

So, it is Friday. I used to revel in my Fridays. I looked forward to them. Now I find them depressing and tiring. I love and adore my kids, but Fridays mean dealing with a messy house and three attention-hungry kids for two and a half days. If I could get my life in order, the I wouldn't dread the weekends. As it stands today, right this minute, I would love to have to go to work tomorrow. I am not going to to get to sleep late anyway.

A nap awaits me when I get home per my husbands direct orders. I am not one to turn down any offer of sleep, so I intented to leap into bed ASAP and enjoy being able to stretch out and just collapse. I think if I can ever get caught up on sleep, my attitude will improve dramatically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home