Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Tuesday, July 30, 2002


As if anyone reading can stand one more TSU report.....I made an A in stats.

I am thrilled. Never made an A in math before--feels pretty damn good. I am now finished with all of my summer coursework except for a killer take home test that the 6 of us in the class have split up. I only have 9 multiple choice questions to answer, so it can't be too bad. Be better if I had bought the book :-). (If I was at my new blog home, I would insert THE face icon :oo:). Now I have to clean house like mad and then gear up for school which begins a week from tomorrow.

W. is in such flux right now that I hurt for him. His zoloft got totally screwed up, and he is almost out of control. Up/down. Up/down. He is still obsessing over working--no matter that we decided he didn't need to work; he spends hours online reading every possible job opening. I don't know what to do for him and it is so frustrating. My husband is one of the most talented and hard working people I know. He easily has 100 people that call him a friend and 300 more that know him by name and reputation. Why, then, can't he find a job in this town? Ugh. I feel partly responsible since he could have gotten his MBA while he was working, but I never really pushed it. Meanwhile, I have my master's, but it doesn't really matter. Damn. There are so many things he could do well that I just want to scream sometimes. I am going to call a few people that I know tomorrow--he wouldn't want me to, but I figure at this point, he needs all the networking he can get.

My kids are a trip as usual. Sam now informs people they must share if they have something he wants. Jay is very into jumping from furniture to furniture or from bed to floor. Five is growing up so quickly, it scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home