Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Wednesday, July 31, 2002


I know there is no such thing as jinxing yourself.

ON every rational level I know that in no way can saying something cause things to happen....not actualy physical changes, for example. Howevdr, just yesterday I was talking to someone while I was at school and she asked how the kids had been. I said great--no trouble at all. True. They've both been incredibly healthy and wheeze free all summer. What happens? Last night Jay starts coughing a little at bed time. By midnight, he is so stopped up, he is snorig and choking in his sleep, then he starts his tight asthma cough. WTF? He hasn't needed an albuterol treatment in at least two months, but he had to have one last night. It helped considerably. I also made him take some pediacare for the nose. This morning he is all stuffy and tight. Crap. My hospital benefits from the commission run out at the end of this month--I just hope he has a good fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home