Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Saturday, July 06, 2002

I am too tired to care about anything. I have no idea why i am so tired all the time. I guess it is time to go back to the doctor. I am getting sick of this--this is at least the third time I have not been able to shake this overwhelming fatigue. Combine that with mucles tension, a knee that I am sure is fucked and the ever-lurking depression and I am just frigging useless. I have huge work to do around here and for my seminar in Chicago and I simply do not have the inclination to do ANYTHING. I can sit here all day and think of a plan of action but I will simply not carry it out. I am totally unmotivated and too tired to care. I know that I need to talk to W.about it and get my dumb ass to the doctor, but the effort is more than I feel like putting forth. Hoping I can go to bed early tonight and feel better tomorrow--rght now I am fighting off the urge to sleep. I have committed myself to making a big dinner because I knew if I didn't, I'd end up giving the kids fish sticks and fruit and just vegging all night. I need to be motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home