Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Tuesday, June 25, 2002


I can't seem to get on Blog track lately. My mind is still doing that racing thing--I am a scatterbrained nut. I get the bare minimum done at home and then sort of zone out. Gotta get it together when I get back next week. My summer is almost half over and I have little to nothing to show for it.

W. lucked up as usual. My mother, in some fit of dementia, offered to take all three boys to her house for the whole weekend, so he is home alone while I am out of town. Being the obstinate jackass that he is, he did try to act as if he might have something better to do than take them to meet her halfway, but soon saw the error of his ways. They are going Thursday unless something comes up. I will go get them Tuesday. Then she will come down around the 15th and get Five and Jay for an extended stay--til the 25th. Then down to our house for a belated birthday party for Five and then back home with Five and Sam for another week or so--or maybe Sam alone. Then possibly Jay again in August. She loves to have them up there when they can use her pool. I think she is crazy to take on all three, but I suppose it explains volumes about why I am so prone to taking on way more than I can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home