Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Thursday, June 20, 2002


If you were so inclined, you could eat off of my shower floor.

Hands and knees, scrub brush and Bar Keeper's Friend (best stuff ever made) and 10 minutes of hard work, but by golly, it looks like new. I didn't realize how grimy it was until I started washing it. Those little feet sure do make a mess.

I found my bedroom floor today. The carpet is much dirtier than I remember. I am renting a steam cleaner this weekend. Turns out, the top of my dresser is oak, not Lego and t-shirt as it has appeared for a good 6 weeks. I must dust tomorrow no matter what. W. mopped the kitchen floor today.It looks very nice.

I almost forgot. Yet another body fluid incident. What do I do to deserve this?

Jay puked in my living room. On the carpet. He was standing on the hard wood. He leaned over to hit the rug. He nailed the rug. He had sausage links for breakfast. With orange juice. He had American cheese (yellow, as it should be) for a snack.Topped it all off with a Capri Sun. The Capri Sun was too much. Vomit everywhere. He gagged. Thought I was going to have to Heimlich him. W. brought me towels. Jay threw up on them before I got the first thing wiped up. More towels. Floor clean. Hideous lingering odor.

Sadly, a typical day in my house. I am going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home