Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Tuesday, June 11, 2002


Today is the big job interview for my hubby. He is getting ready now. I know he is nervous as hell. I would be, too. It has taken nearly a year for him to even find something worth applying for and I am so hoping that he will get it. His confidence really needs it right now.

When he leaves, we are going to do a big housecleaning. A 10-second tidy on steroids. I figured that it would make him feel better to come home to a semi-straight house, anyway. Plus, it will take my mind off worrying about the whole thing. I will want to call him every 5 minutes from about 11 on to see how it went. Hopefully, they will like him so much he will get an offer to day. Not likely, but I can dream. Today is going to be the longest day ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home