Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Monday, June 10, 2002


My kids had chocolate cake for dinner. I am the best mother in the world--just ask them. They'll sing that Bill Cosby chant, "Mom is great--give us the chocolate cake!"

When I told Jay it was W.'s birthday today, the first thing he said was, "You get a cake?" So he and I went out and bought a cake this afternoon. Neither W. or I need cake, so I let them eat extra. Sam isn't happy that I am now offering ham and maccaroni. He is downright pissed, actually.

Christel says Goofy is a dog. Well, why does he walk on two legs and wear clothes, but Pluto doesn't? I want my cartoons to make sense.....I say that as Scooby Doo is eating and saying his meal is "Re--ricious." Speaking of Scooby--they just explained Wicca on this epsiode. WTF? When did Scooby get spiritual? I thought it was a very interesting and very good explanation, but whoa, baby. This is Scooby, jinkies....what will they do next? Sex ed with Fred and Daphne?I don't like these new voices, either. Casey Kasem is the one true Shaggy. There is no substitute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home