Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Sunday, June 02, 2002


Well, in keeping with the potty topic, I cleaned two bathroms today, one of which is primarily used by two boys. Let me say right now, of you are male and potty trained, please go hug your mother and let her know how much you love her. It is days like this that make me want to keep the baby in diapers til he is 5. Why is aiming so difficult? And then there is the splatter field. I am about to go on bathroom cleaning revolt (which wouldn't be a stretch here lately).

This leads me to public mens' rooms. Are they really as bad as I now imagine them to be> To be honest I never really considered mens' rooms before. All I really have to go on is W.'s assurances that the kids should go to the bathroom with me all the time in public--he says they are too nasty for little boys; I figured he was just trying to avoid having to take them. After cleaning all the places I had to clean today and conisdering public restrooms, it dawned on me--no one who is getting paid $5.50 an hour or so is going to go to the trouble I did. Makes me want to put the kids' in gloves and scuba wear before then enter one. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home