Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Wednesday, May 29, 2002


I am a time waster, too. I have crafted time wasting to a high art. I have been at school for almost 2 hours and I have gotten nothing substantial accomplished. Usually I am in a huge hurry to get my room closed up and hit the road, but for some reason it is hard to get motivated this year.Instead of filing and trashing things, I am piling them up in boxes and getting ready to shove it all out into the hall. I am going to hate myself in August. Hopefully I will be so excited about starting school again, that my euphoria will help me overlook the incredible mess I am going to be faced with. It will take a week to get my stuff back into working order. Such is the life of a packrat slob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home