Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Tuesday, May 28, 2002


My friend Julie thinks I blog too much. She thinks it takes away from my other online obligations. It made me wonder what is so appealing about a blog. I suppose it has something to do wih the fact that you can't really be accused of monopolozing the conversation when you are on your own blog--and there is that whole performane quality attached to it. You are talking to yourself and you know other people are listening. I find that fascinating. I suppose that is why I should get off my dead ass and write a book. I have been meaning to do that for years no, but never have gotten around to it. I get scared of the idea and come up with dozens of reasons not to do it. RIght now I have no idea what I would write about--my topics change daily, bit I think I am getting to the point where I am ready to make myself try.

Damn--now I have to thank Julie. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home