Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Saturday, May 25, 2002


SOLITUDE

I am home alone.

Doesn't that sound wonderful? I am home alone. I have been since 12:11 when my husband piled all 3 boys in the car and went to visit his grandmother. He said I was to stay home alone--I didn't argue.

I feel a bit badly that I am so happy to be alone, but when I think about it, I deserve it. I am never home alone with nothing to do. There is always something waiting for me around the corner. So, today I have vegged in front of the TV drinking wine coolers and piddling on the computer. I took a great nap and had yummy Mexican takeout food for lunch. I am going to pick up the living room a bit and straighten up here and there so that my good mood will last tonight.

I love my kids to death--no one can ever question that-sometimes it is just good go get a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home