Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Thursday, May 30, 2002


I have obviously lost my mind. At 8 a.m. tomorrow, and every Friday in the months of June and July, I will be taking statistics. A 600 level statistics class which will probably build upon knowledge that I was supposed to gain in the 500 level course I made an A in. Hmmm. This could be problematic. That was the semster Jay was born--I don't remember much of anything.I am hoping our teacher will be kind--I have heard he is.

Math scares me. I am not a math person. I am not a logical person. I am a flighty, creative person. We don't do math. I can't spell, gof God's sake, and I do that everyday. How am I going to do statistical research? I did find out a bit of good news, though. I have dreaded having to gather and analyze the data for my dissertation, but then I found out I can hire someone to do that crap for me! Woohoo! My old roomie in college has a masters in stats. Guess who I will be calling?

To add insult to injury, I have to meet the carpool at 6:30 a.m. That is just obscene. I didn't even go to work at such an ungodly hour. Every time I think I can kick caffiene, something like this comes along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home