Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Thursday, June 06, 2002


I can't be silly today. I am so distressed about the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart that it overshadows everything else. Her poor family and especially her sister. I cannot imagine how anyone survives such an awful experience. I had just read about the girls in Washington State again yesterday, the John Walsh was on Biography last night and now this. Why are some people so incredibly sick and twisted? It makes me want to keep my kids at my side every minute. I would never recover if one of them were taken.

There is a special place in Hell for these monsters. Although I am unsure of my own religious beliefs lately, of that I am sure. I pray that their souls are tortured for all of eternity. I am incapable of forgiveness on this matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home