Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Monday, June 10, 2002


Went suit shopping today with W. for his job interview. It is his birthday today, so I had a sitter and we went alone. I planned to take him to a nice lunch and gave him a choice--Chili's, Logan's, Outback, Red Lobster, Copeland's, Merchant's, Five and Diner, Macaroni Grill, Joe's Crab Shack, and many other choices....what did he pick? Taco Bell. **sigh** It's cheap, he said. So there we went and spent less than half of what we would anywhere else and took half the time. We got lucky shopping. Great salesman, third jacket he tried on looked good and they could have the whole thing altered by 8:30 tonight. Hot damn. The interview is at 10:30 tomorrow morning--nothing like waiting until the last minute. W. was in a good mood--he even bought a shirt without looking at the price tag ($40.00--he would die) and a new tie. He did turn down the new shoes, though. He has tons of dress sheos. MIL loves to buy them for him.

The kids are hyped up today like crazy. Sam has bitten Jay twice already. Sam went down for a nap with no fuss when we got home--I just put him in bed with his Barney farm book and he was fine. Jay and Five are playing and staying relatively quiet. I am sort of decompressing. I have been on an eating binge today and I really need to figure out my stats homework. I have different answers than another girl and I have to make sure mine isn't wrong. Ugh. Tomorrow is the interview--things will be a lot easier once it is behind him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home