Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Saturday, June 15, 2002


When you have food in the freezer older than your youngest child, it is time to clean it out.

I found some incredibly funky looking meat prodcuts today as I tried to cram the stuff I bought today in there. Some of the things I removed:three ears of corn that were fresh in the spring of 2001, an oddly brown pot roast, what I am assuming by the shape are chicken drumsticks that I wrapped in foil (the skin is showing through in places), a truly disgusting looking peeled banana that I cannot imagine why I froze, a paint brush, some slushy thing in a baggy that leaked, grey looking ground beef and some chicken and rice casserole that I labled and dated in August of 2000 (Sam was born in September). I tied all of it up in a bag and stuck it back in the freezer to throw away on garbage day. I am sure it will take me weeks to remember to get rid of it. My next task is the refrigerator. Something leaked and it must be addressed...soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home