Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Wednesday, June 12, 2002


I am just too stressed and tired to think of naything worth really writing thes days. I cannot seem to get ahead. Classes are easy, but still overwhelming. MIL is sick and that is unusual. I am forever sticking my foot in my mouth lately or forgetting to tell people important things. Bottom line-I am just a frazzled mess. How people with more than 3 kids manage and stay sane is beyond me.

I decided today that I am tired of being nice. W. and I had a tiff and I realized that no matter what, I try to play the peacekeeper and watch what I say. I do that everywhere. I think that is why I am so unsure of myself--it is so much easier to just back down that to stand up. I was looking at my old high school yearbooks yesterday and it was a bit depreseeing to see I was the same bitchy, passive person then. I had deluded myself into thinking it was due to PPD, old age, personality changes, etc. LOL. Turns out, I am the same person I was in the mid 80s. How scary is that? I am a bit afraid I am one of those people that peaked in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home