Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Saturday, June 15, 2002


I cannot get a link to work to save my life. Criminals from the Neck Up is a cool short story website that dear SherpaDave and company created and I have the coolest logo by IceCat that is supposed to link to it, but I can't get it to work to save my damn life. I suppose that will be my technological terror today. Until it works, the link is Criminals I at least fixed that muchWTF wouldn't that work this morning??? (Thank you, Erika). They were Yahoo's site of the day back in March. Good stuff. I have nothing posted there because that would require actual thought and work and invite critiquing which is just plain scary. I also can't think of a thing worthwhile to say--no surprise there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home