Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Thursday, June 20, 2002


What is it about men and cars?

W. has been drooling over an old Corvette that a friend of his has. May I remind you that he has no job? WTF he thinks we can buy a Corvette is beyond me. I know he isn't serious, but I am half afraid if I gave him the word, he would scrape it up somehow. Meanwhile, our kitchen cabinets were built in 1950-something and are in dire need of replacing. Our counter tops are even worse. Nothing I can say will inspire him to cough up the $$ for new ones. Grrrrr. I might even be inspired to cook if things didn't fall out on my head every time I opened a cabinet and I didn't have to get on my hands and knees to forage for pots and pans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home