Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Thursday, July 11, 2002

I have a raging case of insomnia. Goody. Just what I needed. Why is it that things like that happen when you have a full day ahead. I am seriously thinking about staying up all night. I will be miserable if I do and miserable if I don't. I am finishing this up and then going to do some quick housework and see if I am tired.

I started on a large scale writing project today. I hope to finish it by then end of the month for a contest at SB. It is by far the biggest fictional work I have actually tried. I did a blog for my prelim work and then plan to tighten it up and post it in sections. If I get it together.

Good thing about being up this late--Chris Noth's voice..mmmm. He is narrating something about Night Clubs and sounds lovely. Love him. I think I saw the first episode of Law and Order at 2 a.m. I had never seen it before. There was a different D.A.--I didn't know that.

Off to do something productive, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home