Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Tuesday, July 16, 2002

I am just freaking useless. It is time to accept it and move on.

I should be repaced by a laundress and a maid and a cook, dammit. I did about three hours with of work today. How pathetic. I am still so frigging tired all the time. Just wiped out. I took a nap after lunch and it was all I could do to get up for class. I am not though with my stuff for Chicago yet and I MUST email it to Devri tomorrow. Must.

I have loked at every damned hotel in Chicago online. W. and I have searched and searched and had lovely debates over this and that and have finally found one we can agree upon :-). The Lenox Suites. Got a great online deal on a king size bed with full kitchen. I figured this way, he and Five can eat in the room some and save some money. Hope so anyway. I am looking forward to being able to spend some time with Five as the center of our attention. He gets shoved to the back so many times. His birthday is Sunday--he will be nine. It does not seem possible. We don't have much in the way of gifts, but I think he will have a blast going to see Sue the dinosaur and jsut experiencing a city like Chicago. He wants to travel so badly.

Gonna make enchiladas for dinner tomorrow night. Mmm. Mmmm. This time I bought the damn green sauce. It was good with Rotel, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home