Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Wednesday, July 17, 2002


I will be damned.

I was all set to make enchiladas. Had the chicken cooked and shredded. Mixed the soup and the pepper together--I had to dice them up really well with the Braun hand mixer because I have texture issues with chiles and onions. I was all ready to beginthe layering and went to get the tortillas.

They were fucking gone. Disappeared. Nary a tortilla to be found in my fridge. I nearly cried. I did cuss. Several times. I looked all around, but there wasn't much for them to be hidden behind. A 6-pack of ginger ale, some hamburger meat, a bagle, some cheese and the milk--the middle shelves are pretty empty since we are leaving Saturday.

So, tomorrow I will go buy tortillas. At least I have most of the stuff mixed up. All I have to do is layer it and shred the cheese. Damn. I am not meant to have these done by the recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home