Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Mother of Three

General rantings, musings and purging

Wednesday, July 17, 2002


My children leap with joy for cheese. It is the most precius thing in the world. You would think it was real cheese and not just the pocessed American stuff (yellow, natch). They inhale it--especially Sam.

Speaking of Sam, I really no longer have a baby. How sad is that? He will two in less than 2 months. I must take more time to enjoy the moment. With Five and Jay I knew I was still going to have another baby around. I don't think I have come to terms with that in my mind yet. He is the darling of my life. I am hopelessly in love and every time he calls me Honey, I just melt. I adore them all, but it is true that the baby has a special place. It will be a struggle not to spoil him rotten as he gets older. He already knows how to pull all of mine and W.'s strings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home